The second edition of our Parent & Child Ballet Workshop returns next month as part of this year’s Got to Move event lineup, a nationwide dance festival organized by the National Arts Council Singapore!
Come join us for a fun-filled afternoon of family bonding through dance! Daddies and mummies can learn basic ballet movements together with their children and create costumes you can call your own. There will be an introduction to the ballet Swan Lake. Participants will also be treated to a short performance by SBA’s very own students. Grandpas and Grandmas are welcome too!
Date & Time
- Session 1: 13 Oct 2019 (Sun), 4pm to 6pm
- Session 2: 20 Oct 2019 (Sun), 4pm to 6pm
Singapore Ballet Academy
- Ages 4 and above, along with at least one parent or grandparent
- Family members who would like to participate as observers are welcome too
- Registration is free and open to the public
- To register, please email us with indication of your preferred session, number of participants, age & gender of children participants, and contact details
Limited places available, contact us now to register or find out more!
Phone: 6337 9125